Is your procurement project stuck in a rut?
A well crafted quote, very much like good storytelling and can elucidate fuzzy concepts. For example, creativity” and “innovation” are not the first two words that come to mind when talking about procurement. However, According to Deloitte’s paper Charting the Course, this is where procurement’s destiny lies.
By transforming beyond today’s definition of “procurement as the sourcing of raw materials, and goods and services,” procurement can reach new heights.
Here are 10 quotes to help you find motivation and inspiration to make a positive change.
- All models are wrong but some of them are useful – George Box (Statistician)
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel – Maya Angelou (Writer)
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them – Albert Einstein
- Opportunity arises for the prepared mind – Louis Pasteur (chemist and microbiologist)
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu (Philosopher)
- What gets measured, gets managed – Peter Drucker
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication – Dale Dauten
- Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength – Corrie ten Boom
- The best way to predict the future is to invent it – Alan Kay
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value – Albert Einstein
What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes? Share in the comments