13 Memorable Quotes From Jack Welch
Few people have defined an era of business like Jack Welch. His impact on society has been tremendous.
We have compiled 13 quotes that we believe everyone should remember everyday.
- “Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be.” ― Jack Welch
- “IT’S SAID that you can only live life forward and understand it backward.” ― Jack Welch,
- “When you were made a leader you weren’t given a crown, you were given the responsibility to bring out the best in others.” ― Jack Welch
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” ― Jack Welch
- “When you become a leader success is all about growing others.” ― Jack Welch
- “Change before you have to.” ― Jack Welch
“It is better to act too quickly than it is to wait too long.” ― Jack Welch
“If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” ― Jack Welch
“No vision is worth the paper it’s printed on unless it is communicated constantly and reinforced with rewards.” ― Jack Welch,
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” ― Jack Welch,
“When launching something new, you have to go for it—“playing not to lose” can never be an option.” ― Jack Welch,
“The mission announces exactly where you are going, and the values describe the behaviors that will get you there.” ― Jack Welch,
“Effective people know when to stop assessing and make a tough call, even without total information. Little is worse than a manager who can’t cut bait.” ― Jack Welch,