Few people have defined an era of business like Jack Welch. His impact on society has been tremendous.
We have compiled 13 quotes that we believe everyone should remember everyday.
- “Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be.” ― Jack Welch
- “IT’S SAID that you can only live life forward and understand it backward.” ― Jack Welch,
- “When you were made a leader you weren’t given a crown, you were given the responsibility to bring out the best in others.” ― Jack Welch
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” ― Jack Welch
- “When you become a leader success is all about growing others.” ― Jack Welch
- “Change before you have to.” ― Jack Welch
“It is better to act too quickly than it is to wait too long.” ― Jack Welch
“If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” ― Jack Welch
“No vision is worth the paper it’s printed on unless it is communicated constantly and reinforced with rewards.” ― Jack Welch,
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” ― Jack Welch,
“When launching something new, you have to go for it—“playing not to lose” can never be an option.” ― Jack Welch,
“The mission announces exactly where you are going, and the values describe the behaviors that will get you there.” ― Jack Welch,
“Effective people know when to stop assessing and make a tough call, even without total information. Little is worse than a manager who can’t cut bait.” ― Jack Welch,