What is the APM?
The Association for Project Management (APM) is a registered charity and the largest independent professional body of its kind in Europe, with over 21,150 individual and 550 corporate members in the United Kingdom.
- Breadth of understanding as defined by the APM Body of Knowledge,
- Depth of ability in line with the APM Competence Framework,
- Achievement through professional qualifications and a portfolio of evidence,
- Commitment through Continuing Professional Development (CPD),
- Accountability through APM membership and the code of professional conduct (COPC).